STRENESSE NEW DIRECTION: JUERGEN GESSLER

Strenesse Fashion

Strenesse has a new direction: Juergen Gessler has just entered the fashion group.

The fashion brand Strenesse has recently been acquired by a Swiss found and Top management changes were expected.

After the acquisition of Strenesse by the Swiss company H2P AG, the announced changes at the Top Management were done: Juergen Gessler has been appointed new CEO of the company.

H2P AG has acquired 90 percent of the company shares, whilst Juergen Gessler will be in charge of the remaining 10 percent. It seems that the Strehle family, founder owners, will definitely leave the brand and not play any role in the new company, following their previous exit in 2013.

New management aims to relaunch the historical German company in the fashion biz with a future expansion strategy, a renewed management and an even stronger creative team. Nevertheless Strenesse headquarters will remain in current headquarters in Nördlingen.

Juergen Gessler – the new CEO – has a long history within Deutsche luxury market, having been marketing director of Porsche Deutschland GmbH before becoming, in 2015, head of Porsche Design group.
His passage in Strenesse is crucial to strengthen the fashion brand presence in the German market, which Gessler totally masters, and to implement a new effective wholesale strategy.

Moreover Strenesse strong new creative identity will sustain international expansion of the company. Fashion company new identity will be revised and strengthened thanks to the enlargement of the design team settling in these days.

Share this article on:

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*